Tuesday, March 3, 2009

McKenna 2.28.09

I know it has been a while since I posted anything. I'm trying to get back into the whole photography thing... from relearning my camera to figuring out Photoshop. I've been having a lot of fun, and am hoping to get more up on the blog soon!

This last weekend Nick and I had the chance to go to Seattle for my birthday as well as my sisters. While there I bugged my little sissy to be my model and take some pictures so I could practice. I was a little iffy about the overcast skies, but I surprised myself and got some good ones with some pretty good lighting!

Enjoy looking through my latest! :)














3 comments:

  1. you so need to help me with photoshop! :-) these turned out wicked cute! i cant wait to go into business together! we rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they turned out so good! you're really good at this photo thing. The photoshopping turned out really good. OH! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Girl, and great photographer... miss you already!

    ReplyDelete