Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baptism 03.28.09

This last Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the baptism of Aaron. I was so grateful to be able to capture his special day and celebrate with his family. :) When you are baptized it is a day you remember the rest of your life. Aaron and his family were great to work with and so photogenic. Aaron was a little shy at first, but once we started shooting he came to life! I look forward to doing family pictures with the Lacey's in the near future!





This was one of Aaron's ideas...Good one!



















3 comments:

  1. Ashley, these look so good!! You had some really creative ideas. It's hard to choose a favorite, but I think I'm partial to the one of him on his Dad's lap in white & the one with him in front and all the "Thumbs up" in back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash...i LOVE it! youre so dang good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out really good! I'll let you know as soon as Dom's Communion dress is done. We'll go out then.

    ReplyDelete